Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

While rarely a day goes by that I don't think about my dad, today my thoughts also include a deep sigh of gratitude for all who fathered everything from an idea to a country, taken the lead, been the mentor who made a difference, taken in a lonely little pup or two.

With special hugs to all the "dads" in my life and especially for my husband and newest dad, my son, who has lead his little one into the world with such love. Have a great day, guys! Oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment