Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pass the Peace

In the month since I have been home, I have directly known a couple of people and several businesses that have been robbed and of a person who was murdered. The first day I was back, I was in Whole Foods and a "woman around town", in her Sunday Best, barged ahead of me in line, plopped herself in front of the checker and said, "I only have a few things." Never even acknowledged she had to practically run over me to get there. Later that same day, I heard a man exclaim, in public, in a very loud voice, "You stuck-up *****!"

Makes me sad, real sad. I don't know...what has happened to people? In this "Women and Wednesdays" post (also see note below), there are four ideas I have to share...none original and everyone's for the taking...                                                            


1. Cultivate kindness


2. Speak "kindness" out loud


3. Take a stand



4. Grab a hand and pass the peace





Note: also see yesterday's post below for the weekly Women and Wednesday's update on important health news.


No comments:

Post a Comment