Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothering beyond Hallmark

To all women who have "mothered" or "originated or given rise to" a garden, a cat's purr, a dog's tail wagging in glee, a baby's smile, a neighbor's hello, a cause, a community's strength and a family no matter how it is defined, this day is for all of you. Happy Mother's Day!


Special love goes to the mothers "old" and the mothers "new" in my life. I love you with all my heart. To my own mom, my son and his family, my daughter and her family, my pups and my fledgling garden, you light my way. xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment