Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Thursday, September 15, 2011

Playing it Clean and Safe

Many thanks to the Junior League of Little Rock for inviting me to speak tonight!!! I am so excited that they have embraced "Health and Wellness" as a focus and given me the chance to share what I know about keeping ourselves and our familes as safe, beautiful and healthy as possible!

Here is the link to the article I got yesterday that I will refer to tonight. For every woman and everyone who loves one a: must read!   (Click on those two words for article!) 

Then, here is what to do...let me help you "detox" your bathroom and replace your products with delicious ones that build your wellness and beauty without putting your health at risk...and, as an extra bonus, these products are all made from women manufacturers right here in the U.S.A!

To get clean and safe, go here or here: www.avaandersonnontoxic.com/pennyrudder or email me! We can always make a party of this, too, and get you some freebies. I love to party. I love to give away freebies!!! Junior Leaguers, if you wish to order, let me know and I will give you a special September treatment as a thank you!

Thanks for playing it clean and safe with me tonight, JLLR! Here's to our health for generations to come! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment