Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Saturday, September 18, 2010

Words to weekend by...



What would a trip to New York be without a mention of cupcakes? I mean...not only are they perfect morsels to munch on but look at the advice they dish out...This is from Butta' Cakes...my fave cupcake shop in New York. Absolutely melt in your mouth goodness.

Here is what I wish for all of you this weekend...the wisdom of that sign and this view...


This is the view from the visitor's center at Camp Quinipet. They own a magnificient piece of property that juts out into the Little Peconic Bay. It is a kids' summer camp (L-U-C-K-Y) and is also the site for some senior activities that I am trying to tap my mom into. There are a surprising number of seniors here, about 30% of the residents and what a spot to gather. Here are some shots of a fabulous tree, inside camp crafts and also some of the art there from a favorite local artist.


The event we went to was a potluck and the food was something else. I'll share what we took next week. For now, I just gotta figure out how to keep my mom going to these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment