Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moving on out

So far it's been a week where I have sat too long. I stayed up waaaay past my bedtime on Election Night, sitting and watching the news and sitting and playing with live, real-time results maps on my iPad. (They were really fun!)

Then, I woke up yesterday to read the papers, watch more news and track the new storm...more sitting. Lots of it. Maybe if I sat and watched the weather, the Nor'easter would miss my mom and kiddoes? Hmmm...

By the time my son sent pictures of snow screaming sideways past his office windows at about 40 mph and learned Mom was without some services again, I decided to make my move. Here's why...



Clearly, it was time to move on out and get off the couch. Good thing...look what I found...



Fall is a stand alone beauty in my book! Love it!

What are your tips for this Thursday thought...how do you move it on out?

No comments:

Post a Comment