Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bouncing back

Last Wednesday my trusty laptop crashed, almost the same day that I did. The hard drive just quit. I was beyond sad as so much of the past six or so years are on that computer and I felt like I had lost a dear pal. Just think of the miles and miles I have traveled with that computer tucked under my arm!! While I complained about how heavy it was, it was a constant companion.

Fortunately the tech wizards at Staples retrieved my most precious info and I had backed up a lot, too. And so, this Women and Wednesdays is a head's up...whether your body is crashing or your computer is...try to have some back-up ready! Oxox

I also saw this lovely body scrub that sounds very soothing...and appropriate. Part of my face is still berry red. It is healing, although a little sore. One thing I have learned is I bounce quite well!!

Strawberry Body Scrub

Mash about 10-12 fresh unsprayed, organic strawberries with 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil. Add a teaspoon of sea salt or sugar and use in the shower. Heavenly!

P.S. I am typing this with my phone! Here's hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment