Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Friday, March 2, 2012

The Prophet

Yesterday, before I left Brooklyn, my daughter and I were talking about the book, The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. It is one of my absolute favorites and I have cherished a copy of it since I was 15.


Its beautiful thoughts and quiet wisdom, chapter by chapter, have helped me with the many chapters of my life. When she asked what advice (!) I had, I said the best parenting advice I ever heard is right here...
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ByPOnZqICfs

Sweet feet (from Internet stock)  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment