Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You have no idea

how tempting it was to think about hopping on that horse...just for a moment. I was soooo, soooo close. I mean within footsteps. Just for a moment...who would mind? The saddle looked a little intimidating. I rode the English kind. Maybe that's what stopped me? Gosh...sweet thing. I rode lots of palomino ponies in "my day". My beloved Topper was a skewbald kind of like this one

...such a lovely pal. Nothing like the bond young girls have with a horse. Anyway...

There was something else in that square that was also really tempting that I hope you will enjoy today...a really yummy piece of bread. Whether its sweet bread, sourdough bread, gluten-free bread or fully-loaded bread...go grab yourself an honest to goodness loaf. And thank the baker! Look at these pix...such a beautiful little bakery! 





Here is a Red, White and Food shout-out to all bread bakers who do it right! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment