Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Sweet La Catrina

I just realized that I have been writing about Mexico for over twice as long as I was there! Today, I just cannot resist posting this last post...well, maybe it's the last...

Remember the fun of "old-fashioned" candies that I wrote about...those from Economy Candy and The Vermont Country Store? Well, they have a kindred store in Guanajuato, Mexico...La Catrina. So sweetly colorful and merry and filled to the roof with traditional candies, many made with my beloved smokey-sweet caramel, cajeta.

I am so attracted to these kinds of stores...not because I actually eat the candy...I really just love the delicious fun. This Red, White and Food shout-out is to La Catrina and her dulce-delightful store!

One of the many "La Catrinas" waiting to help!


Dulces, dulces, dulces

No comments:

Post a Comment