Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some Days, More is More

I get really worked up on Wednesdays. So much so sometimes that Wednesdays flow right into Thursdays. Today is such a day.

While sharing the importance of understanding what is in our personal care products, I always want to leave us in a happy place with positive solutions to explore. Well, last night, with a little help from my pals, things got really happy and really positive. Look at this:




Think how fun that would be peeking out of the Travel Tote from yesterday's post!!! Wrapped up inside that pretty packaging is a facial care set, either 4 or 6 pieces, and of course, all without harmful chemicals.

Gorgeous gift on the outside as well as on the inside! And, for just for you, Our Green Table will give all our readers FREE gift wrapping for orders you email into me. The 4 piece set is 68.95. The 6 piece is 99.95 and that 6 piece set comes with a FREE blush. Toss this gift in the totes I have and voila...more is marvelous!

Wednesday plus Thursday.  More is more. More health, more fun for everyone! Let me know how to help you with your gifts...graduations, showers, teachers, coaches, "to me from me". Good health just got really pretty!  I am so excited I get to offer this here!!! And guys...we can "man it up" for you! No worries!

Go grab your favorite beverage, make a gift list and email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment