Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Wake-Up Story to Rise and Shine

Sunrise over Peconic Bay

Please take 3 minutes to watch this video and read through to the end of this post. Please ask me to be the friend they describe, so we can spread the word. So we can Rise and Shine.

Watch this. Contact me. pennyrudder@gmail.com
Book a date for me to share a Wake-Up Party or workshop with you. I can even do one long-distance. THIS is what I am working so hard for. We are all "children".



A Wake-Up Story from Healthy Child Healthy World on Vimeo.

This is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  

Let's give them something less to look for. In addition to the Wake-Up Party, here are two other things I can do immediately to help:

1. I can offer you this Pink Shake-Up to detoxify your insides:


2. I can offer you this special "Rise and Shine" gift to detoxify your outsides, which also will help detoxify your insides:

         A. Let's do a hazard check on your current face wash, toner, moisturizer and cosmetics.
         B. Let's bury the toxic stuff in my Cause-metic Graveyard.
.


         C. Let's replace your face wash, toner, moisturizer and make-up with truly non-toxic ones. No pink or green-washed products allowed. I will pay for your new "goods" to be shipped directly  to you. No tricks, just treats...so that you and your loved ones can rise and shine and wake up to a healthier day.


No comments:

Post a Comment