Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Tuesday, June 22, 2010

P.S.from Paul

P.S. from Paul...Today is "senior day" at my grocery store and so up I went to get my discount. An elderly man in the produce section caught my eye and then captured my attention when I saw him start to collapse. I ran over to him so he wouldn't fall and the store manager, another shopper and I stayed with him until the ambulance came.

He was clearly not doing well, and if he was unable to himself, he wanted me to tell the ambulance driver two things: he was 29 and not pregnant! Then he said, "Penny, you've got to spread the happy!"  And so, I am. At 90 years old, that sense of humor and all those fruits and veggies in his cart have done him wonders. Hope you are feeling better this afternoon, Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment