Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Friday, June 11, 2010

Even the dogs are doing it!

Our Green Table usually has three hungry pups circling around it looking for goodies. The pictures of my cuties are under The Granola Bar tab. As you can tell,  Annie, Lilly and Stuart are good eaters, for sure. Last week for First Thursday and to boost my polls around here after being gone, I made up a batch of Pupcakes and they were my taste testers. All three loved 'em.



The quality of dog food is really a concern and it is hard to get a good food all three will eat. And so, to even things out nutritionally for them,  I have started to give them frozen green beans for "treats" as well as little cubes of baked sweet potatoes. These have been a big hit! I cut the green beans up into about half inch segments and they think they have a treat straight from the Ritz. Give 'em a try. My vet is all for them, too...like us, pups need more veggies and fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment