Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bloody good fun!

Fun! I have been invited to shake up my Bloody Mary in a contest tonight at Eggshells! Mixed drinks...who knew? My guess is it's the vegetable connection! This will be a first and win or lose, it will be a blast! Here is what I've got so far...and it is not as innocent as it looks. This little gal has quite a kick!

1 comment:

  1. I heard you won the contest Penny! Congratulations! I cant wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete