Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Friday, November 30, 2012

Green-Gold Gift Guide

Tomorrow is December 1st and I will officially dive into this holiday season. For many reasons, I changed gears a few years ago and decided to give fewer gifts with more value and meaning. I am looking forward to enjoying "tidings of comfort and joy" and will try my best to avoid the whirlpool of craziness. "KISS and green" is my holiday mantra.

Here are few beginning thoughts: my Green-Gold Baker's Dozen of Gifts for this year, soon to be all wrapped up...



I plan to give those I love...

1. My time and energy
2. A donation of time and/or money in their honor to the charity of their choice
3. An heirloom...whether bean or bauble
4. Something vintage
5. Something repurposed
6. Something handmade
7. Something locally made
8. Something made in the U.S.A.
There is a fabulous Pinterest board on all things American made. Go to http://pinterest.com/vermontwoods/American-made/
9. Something fair-traded
10. Something that celebrates local arts
11. Something that supports a local service
12. Something non-toxic
(I have tons of sources...just ask!)
13. Last but not least, Natural State Granola

What's on your list?



A few more of my favorite things...

.


No comments:

Post a Comment