Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Downton Up

Oh, my goodness, speaking of being crazy for something...Mom and I are Downton Abbey addicts! Completely bound up!


Sunday was a little grey and gloomy...


What a better day to turn on the tellie and load up this amazing PBS series. My son sent both Season 1 and Season 2 to her as an early birthday present with a promise we would LOVE it and oh my, yes we do!! Already powering through Season 1, the big debate tonight is whether to watch a fave movie of hers on TCM or start into Season 2. Carry on, I say! It's Women and Wednesdays and so grab a pal and get caught up in this series!

Here is a lovely recipe for a perfect cup fo tea, a must sip for watching Downton Abbey. I love tea and look forward to mastering the proper way to brew it. The recipe and pictures are from a wonderful tea "atelier", Bellocq, located in an old warehouse near my apartment in Brooklyn.

 

To brew the perfect cup of wonderfully healthful tea, click perfect tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment