Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Friday, January 13, 2012

Stepping out

While waiting, I have gone on lots of walks between errand runs. A few days ago, I explored a couple of new streets in my 'hood and took some fun pictures...all this to pass the time when really, this is the thought most on my mind...

Thoughts for my wonderful daughter

Anyway, I discovered that one of the industries just down the street is a CBS sound stage where two popular TV shows are filmed. The other night, they shot a scene for The Good Wife that involved a student protest and street scramble. It was fun standing at a distance and hearing , "Cut!"




Then, further up in the heart of "town" is a Polish bakery. Actually, there are tons of bakeries...all yummy. This one I think is where the locals go. During the holidays, folks lined up all the way down the sidewalk to get a goodie. All are as delish as they look...totally yum, especially the poppyseed roll.




Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment