Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cool Hand Cuke

You know by now I am not much of a bartender. Although I did win a first place award for my Bloody Mary...that about exhausted my repertoire...(except for my eggnog which gives that milk moustache raison d'etre!) We are having a houseful of sweeties this weekend and I am about to head out to shop. I experiment a lot with our food recipes...such a fun time to cut loose and dig into my stash of "Oh, can't wait to try this!"

Being Thirsty Thursday, here is what I am going to do beverage-wise...stock up on cucumbers. I love a few slices of cucumber in sparkling or flat water...so crisp and refreshing. Cucumbers as a swizzle sick in my Bloody Mary might be fun or in Pimm's Cup, it's guaranteed de-lish. Lots of cool cuke options here to try my hand at!


Hey, if no one else likes 'em...all the more for me. Any leftovers, I am doing this! 


Happy Thursday! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment