Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Truth Comes Out in Glamour

Before heading to a health fair today, I wanted to get the new May issue of Glamour magazine. I had heard earlier in the week there was a great article on toxins. Ran all around to the grocery stores...not in yet, but the issue is in Barnes and Noble and I am sure, airport news stands (oh, spare me, please!!).

This is one brave article considering page after page of Glamour's advertisers...not exactly toxin-free folks and what they have "hidden" is probably mind-boggling and surely, health-threatening. Although the article covers just the tip of this scary iceberg, it is such a huge step for these facts to be spelled out in a mainstream magazine. Pick up a copy and let me know what you think.

Well, I am off to spread the "living without harmful chemicals" message. I would love to share it with your family and pals, too...even long distance, we can make a party out of this! How perfect for a "Girls Night" or "Guys Night", family, church or any kind of group! Packed with information, I also make it fun and did I mention, have lots of freebies for my hosts? Contact me for details on hosting your own event. Big cheers to Glamour!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment