Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today is D-DAY!!!

Oh, my. It is here. Delivery Day for the Bountiful Chili Kits. I am so grateful. My heart is bursting.

And so, I have a super busy day. The agency receiving these kits is coming at 2:30 and I have a bunch of bags to stuff with all the fixings for Bountiful Chili...600-700 servings! Here are some pix...Our Green Table is totally coated in spice packs...


and soon to be covered by about 600-700 servings of fresh veggies from this jewel of a store...

.

Gather them up and I am off to the Arkansas Foodbank! I want to especially shout out to Nathanial at The Clinton School of Public Service for helping me load up the veggies today. Phew...such a help!


I want to leave you with something one of my extraordinary donors (tomorrow's post) said, "Let's give as good as we get!".

Yes, let's!  What can you give that is as good as you get?  Think about that in the context of others and your community.

Then, because this is Wednesday and I usually talk personal care health and products, think about what you are giving your body and the results you are getting. Do you look and feel good enough???  Have a great day...see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment