Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Inside those Toe Shoes

I went to see Black Swan over the weekend and I am still in a spin over it. What a magnificent performance by Natalie Portman...truly exquisite...and the story is as psychologically grueling as the reviews have claimed.  It didn't help my emotional state that I was downing handfuls of chemically-soused popcorn for two hours either. I am weak near movie popcorn. Wretched stuff but I love it and wear it for days. I feel that, now mentally better prepared, I need to see this movie again...just as soon as I lose this popcorn weight. Call me if you want to go.


Anyway, one of the scenes prompted me to share a present I got from my DIL Reshma for Christmas...another line of healthier nail polish, RGB, that I had been eyeing for months. She gave me two colors...one is Sea, a beautiful, deep, truly sea-colored emerald that sparkles like the perfect wave and the other Scarlet...for when I want to kick it up a little. Cruelty-free and free from harmful chemicals...just my kind of glam. Look for this line online at http://www.rgbcosmetics.com/ or in select shops. (I have seen the line here in Little Rock and at Woodley and Bunny in Brooklyn.)

Next week I am sharing a Hair Affair and a gift Lissa gave me. Fun, healthy, pretty, glam-y stuff...love Women and Wednesdays.

Also, because Sous Chef Annie opted out of all the snow photos, I thought you would love to see her in her preferred setting. She is quite proud of her nails...lovely, long and dark. Oh dear...feel myself drifting back to Black Swan....

Lounge Princess Annie with Lilly on the ready at Bark Central
A Stretch and Sentry Change

No comments:

Post a Comment