Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Sweets


Look at what I found at my back door!!! These beauties are from my dear neighbor and her coveted fig tree. I tried to grow one myself but no such luck. Her tree is a legend around here.

Look at these figs...you can see they are just oozing sweetness...some have already burst open. I thought about caramelizing them for a recipe I have but, nope...I am just going to pop them in my mouth. Perfect just as is. Ahhh...Sundays! xoxoxoxoxo to you, sweet neighbor!

No comments:

Post a Comment