Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Friday, July 23, 2010

Not a "Chick Flick"


There's your dinner and now, the movie...

Choosing wholesome foods can be challenging enough. Just when I think I've got that licked, it's time to take a bath, wash my hair or face and I have to look with an eagle eye at the "food" my skin is gobbling up. I have searched long and hard for wholesome skin and body care that is safe, honestly labeled and does the tricks I need it to. No more "green-washed" products for me. I want the real stuff.

My search has unearthed some amazing, truly healthy products that are working just as hard on my outside as the foods I eat. Health is a whole package deal, inside and out.

While not showing at Cannes, this blockbuster movie by Annie Leonard made its debut this week. Take 9 minutes and watch it (even though I cannot seem to format it correctly!) It is definitely not a "chick flick"!



For more power, information=power, visit this link , www.safecosmetics.org and if you are inspired by this movie, please sign the following petition:

http://www.ewg.org/kid-safe-chemicals-act-blog/sign-petition-b/?utm_source=houseintronosign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=first-link&utm_campaign=kscapet

No comments:

Post a Comment