Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Head to toe

While searching for head to toe tips on "peaceful" living, I couldn't help but notice my feet. I do love pretty, polished toes and have a favorite polish that I crack out about this time of the year, actually, two...a fabulous red called Fifth Avenue and totally transformational dark color called Wicked.  Hmmm, sensing an alter ego there. Anyway, love 'em. At least I did until I really looked at what was in them. Scary.

I have found an amazing new polish, Zoya and look at this picture...a wickedly identical, but healthy alternative to my beloved Wicked!! Go check out their website, www.zoya.com. They have fabulous colors and a polish exchange!!! Bundle up all your toxic favorites and swap them out for some healthy ones. Your toes will thank you!

While in NYC, I found lots of other healthy choices, too, for more polishes, lipsticks, mascaras, etc. and will post them when I go back and get pix. I am loving this camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment