Glowing, radiant health is the new black. Our Green Table is serving it up, for the whole body! Healthy recipes and tips, the latest on eco-friendly food and "skin food"products and a head's up on ingredient safety are all woven into family-centered stories and discoveries. Bring informed, aware and empowered looks good on everyone!



Abrazos! xox Penny








Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Today is the day

when I get to stand right side up or upside down for my right to VOTE!!!



YAY! Such a gift...I wouldn't miss voting on Election Day for anything. I love voting the day of...there is nothing like it. I get pretty emotional really. I love everything about it...standing in line, saying "hi" to my neighbors, giving my name to the election clerk, seeing it checked off as I sign in, collecting my ballot, VOTING, sending my ballot into the machine and then getting my "I voted!" sticker. Love it.

Many communities still have Election Day Suppers. My mom is going to one today. There is nothing more The Red White and Food than voting and if you get a community dinner along with your freedom to voice your choice, that is icing on the cake. However you spend your day, however you vote, whatever you eat, be appreciative to the bottom of your heart that you get to choose. Freedom is oh-so-sweet...the real deal. Don't ever accept imitations!

Act on your love of freedom and just do it. Go
See you at the polls!

No comments:

Post a Comment